Monday, 12 March 2007

Petition to kill all snorers

I almost numchucked you, you don't even realize!

I am thinking that the bigger the hostel room I stay in i.e. 14 bed dorm the less likely I am to be found out if I smother a snorer with my pillow? Even if I do get locked up sometimes it takes a martyr to start the revolution of change and I am willing to do this for the sake of the many other hostel dwellers out there.

Have arrived in Lisbon after spending a relaxing 24 hours in the hills of the Serra Valley in Portugal with a friends parents. Lisbon seems gorgeous. Am yet to actually explore but from first impression it seems really lively and beautiful. Staying in another Oasis hostel which provides waffles for breakfast... now who is going to complain at that...

Nothing exciting to report. Head up to Porto, Madrid and then going snowboarding for a week and then organic farming. Heading back to Manchester for a while on March 30th.

No comments: