Alex! Don't let him get away!
It's a round track, Nat, he's not going anywhere!
Just downloaded that song. So sad hey! Nothing much happening. Still organising travel plans. Does anyone want to buy a silver ford fiesta called Eujene? Purrs like a kitten.... You know you want it...
Don't know if you read it in the papers but my social netball team went undeafeted throughout the last season and were presented with medallions on Monday night. Certainly one of the highlights of my netball career. The pre-match tension was palpable but we held it together over the course of the match to win about 50-10. Obviously the 20 or so group emails sent around on Monday devising game plans worked wonders. Overkill springs to mind but at least I have a solid gold medallion for all the trouble. Should sell well in turkey.
It must be the month for awards and ceremony's because I also have the opportunity to gain my 'bronze medallion' in both ballroom and street dance. All I have to do is attend a sunday assessment day and complete a dance routine for each. Ballroom should be fine as long as I have an outstanding lead partner... street dance is another matter all together. I am hoping to up the tempo of 'smack that' enough so that they can't actually tell if I am completing the moves properly. If that doesn't work I am going to maintain that I was using my own artistic dance ingenuity to modify the routine so that it is more in harmony with the rythm and lyrics.
Kate Dalwood... you better have read this blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment